The ice has gone out on the river and we were able to swing our floating dock and get a bit of a jump start on the season by setting up our base in Red Lake. Unfortunately the lakes have not opened up yet and cooler temperatures and snow are in the forecast. Stay tuned for ice out conditions and weather by following along on instagram or facebook. I will be continuing to post pictures and weather daily as we get fully operational.
If you still have not booked a trip we do have a few openings call 1-800-445-4624 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about booking a trip. If you are in the final stages of planning a Canadian Fly In Fishing trip checkout the PLAN YOUR TRIP section of our website to confirm you have everything you might need for your upcoming trip.
“People ask me what I do in winter when there’s no baseball. I’ll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring.”